Pesto Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Prep the shrimp by giving them a quick rinse, pat dry then remove tails and cut in half lengthwise. Place the shrimp into a bowl and add 2 Tablespoons of Sacla` Pesto alla Genovese. Mix to coat the shrimp then set aside.
- Get all of the other ingredients out and prepped.
- Fill a large plate or bowl with water. Next, dip a rice paper wrapper into the water then place on a clean work surface.
- Place 3 shrimp halves in the middle of the rice paper wrapper then top with 2 basil leaves followed by the sliced bell peppers, red onion and romaine lettuce.
- To roll, start by folding in the sides of the wrapper then fold the bottom half over the filling and roll into a tight roll.
- Serve the shrimp spring rolls with Sacla` Pesto alla Genovese for dipping and lemon wedges.