- Preheat oven to 400º. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with bread crumbs, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and the third bowl with flour.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then coat each piece of chicken in flour and shake off excess. Dip chicken into egg mixture and then into bread crumb mixture; repeat steps for remaining chicken and set aside on a plate.
- In a deep cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, add 1/4″ oil. When pan is hot but not smoking, add chicken. Cook until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Pour Saclà Marinara Sauce into a 9″-x-13″ baking dish and place chicken in sauce. Top with mozzarella and bake until cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes. If desired, broil until cheese is golden, 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe Creator: Matt Baugh